The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas

The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas
We are all like sea shells tossed about in rough waters and being re-shaped in wondrous ways. But have you ever contemplated the notion that sea shells have to complete their journey through the rough waters before they get to rest on the shore? Yeah, we are ALL like sea shells and Heaven is The Great Shore.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Panini Pan Madness

Greetings Everybody,


Been awake since about 3 am this morning.
Stayed in bed till 4.
Such is the life of an early riser.
Got up, had my prayer time, and am just finishing my 2nd cup of coffee.
Have folded two loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen ( I confess that I left it all icky last night and that was bothering me cause I HATE to wake up to a dirty kitchen...and I LOVE coming into my kitchen first thing in the morning to find everything spic & span.)


Anyway...Here's a wee bit of Trivia For Ya:


This little idea that came to me yesterday.
I used my Red Cast Iron Calphalon Panini Pan to grill a couple of steaks last night.


(I am sure that those of you who are Panini-Fiends are appalled by the misuse and abuse of this pan, but it really does an outstanding job of cooking steaks evenly lol )


-They had the beautiful grill-mark-stripes on them
-And the spattering on the stove was controlled because of the heavy panini pan lid.
-And just like a George Foreman grill...the grease was contained in the little grooves.
-And it cooked FAST.


Surely there are others who have stumbled on this idea too.
But If Not... then... It Looks Like My Good Deed for the Day Is Done lol


In Him,
Grace

No comments: