The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas

The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas
We are all like sea shells tossed about in rough waters and being re-shaped in wondrous ways. But have you ever contemplated the notion that sea shells have to complete their journey through the rough waters before they get to rest on the shore? Yeah, we are ALL like sea shells and Heaven is The Great Shore.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

I Love Mornings

Greetings,


Not sure how many of us are "out there", so raise your hands if any of you are MORNING people?


OK, now assemble yourselves quickly.
It looks like we've got just enough time for one our impromptu Morning People Club Meetings
Today we have a guest speaker 
lol...yeah...It's Me :)


Big Surprise Right??? lol
Well here we go ...let's get started.


First Topic:  
There is just something so reverent about morning!


Everything is fresh and new.


This is the only time of day when I can actually hear the clock on the wall tick.


And by that clock...I am made aware of every incremental second... and am comforted by the knowledge that this day will bring WONDER!


I love watching God paint the sky in whatever shades of pink, melon, grey, or orange He decides to blend up for me to see.


Second Topic:  
He does this stuff for Everybody Every Day


OK...yes I am aware that He doesn't do that just me...it's for us ALL.


But when I am looking at His Sky and Seeing His Hand painting it...I am in immediate contact with Him...and there is no room for anyone else in that contact.


Thus it feels like He is blending up the colors just for me.


Paying tribute to his daily "sky-craftsmanship" has been a little daily ritual that I have with God.


I often look to the horizon and thank him for the beauty He created there. 


It's like there is this miracle that happens that every day, and he makes these incredible colors appear in the sky and most of humanity just acts all bored about that.


But I don't.


His Sky Artistry Sometimes Makes Me Weep.


Third Topic:  
He does Other Stuff Too


And it's not just what He does in the morning sky that is so impressive.


There are a million other things He does every morning too.


There are birds to awaken, and winds to summon, and clouds to whistle for, and little forest creatures (the ones who live in the woods behind my house) to stir up.


God is always busy.
And truthfully it is always morning SOMEWHERE on the planet.
But I just LOVE watching HIM summon the daylight and all that comes with it.



Any Other Business We Need To Attend To?
No?
Ok Then, Thanks for Coming Everybody.


Meeting Adjourned.
See you in The Morning:)


In Him,
Grace

No comments: