The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas

The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas
We are all like sea shells tossed about in rough waters and being re-shaped in wondrous ways. But have you ever contemplated the notion that sea shells have to complete their journey through the rough waters before they get to rest on the shore? Yeah, we are ALL like sea shells and Heaven is The Great Shore.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Morning Coffee Thoughts...

Greetings Everybody,


Just wanted to thank those of you who have been reading this blog.  
I am new at this, and don't always know what to do.
Simply trying to write from the heart.


God gives me the topics and the words.
I just try to get them typed up and arranged in a way that will be pleasing to Him.


Thank you for reading me.


I've seen other blogs with running totals of readers well over 100 thousand.
lol...Grace Under Pressure just topped the "400 viewers" mark this morning.
This is still a wee little blog and I am amazed that there have BEEN 400 views.


So, Thank you for reading my words and viewing my pictures
Thank you for taking time out of your life to see what I post.


It's rather humbling to me.


In Him,
Grace

No comments: