The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas

The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas
We are all like sea shells tossed about in rough waters and being re-shaped in wondrous ways. But have you ever contemplated the notion that sea shells have to complete their journey through the rough waters before they get to rest on the shore? Yeah, we are ALL like sea shells and Heaven is The Great Shore.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Words All Jumbled Together

Greetings Everybody,


Lots on my mind, words all jumbled together.


Let's see...where to start...sorry if this sounds negative tonight...I'm alright. Just alot going on right now.


1.We are keeping the baby this evening for a few hours cause both of the kids were working this evening.  Son in law will pick baby up around 8 pm, daughter won't get off work till 10.


2. Sister in Law still in ICU...very complicated situation.
Infection, Active Seizures, Kidney Failure at one point (though they THINK that's been corrected now)
...like I said, very complicated situation.


3. Hubby isn't feeling well and has gone to bed already. He has been having issues with the diabetes, and this persistant cough, and fatigue.  Plus he is worried about his sister.


4. Daughter is sick too, but it's not related to the pregnancy.
She has been having asthma troubles and upper respiratory issues too.
She is miserable and because of the pregnancy is limited on what she can take to help with her congestion.


Yet she went to work tonight.


She'll have a hard evening at work, but they need the money and so she went.
She did that because she feels like being able to work is a blessing right now.


I am proud of her for this.


I am proud that she sees that God has blessed her with this part time job.
And I am proud of her for not taking this blessing lightly.
She is being a responsible adult.


Still...I am praying that she will be OK, and that she is not pushing too hard tonight...and that she does not jeopardize herself or the pregnancy in any way.


5.  She is not the only sick one in her family.
My Grandson is sick too and has a nasty cough and a stuffy nose.
He's a little sweetie, but when a fella's nose is stuffy, it's hard to breathe and suck a bottle at the same time.
And that can make a guy pretty fussy.


...So, once I had given him the bottle, and burped him, and changed his diaper...and he was still totally grumpy...I suspected that it was time for a visit to Grandmaws Magic Baby Swing lol.


I'm tellin' ya...that thing is MAGIC.


He went right to sleep.


And he is swinging even as I type...about 4 feet away from me.


Swings are just good for the soul aren't they!


I wish I had a Big People Sized Magic Swing just like his.


I bet I'd sleep good in that thing too.


But since I don't, I can just watch him as he sleeps...it's peaceful to watch him sleep.


When he wakes up, I hope he will be less fussy.


6.  I started this post  with "Lots on my mind, words all jumbled together."
and as I come to the end of this post it is still that way


 The cool thing is that when "Little Man" wakes up it won't matter to him at all...
... cause he has "lots on his mind and his words are jumbled" too lol.


We make a nice little pair tonight! :)


In Him,
Grace





No comments: