The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas

The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas
We are all like sea shells tossed about in rough waters and being re-shaped in wondrous ways. But have you ever contemplated the notion that sea shells have to complete their journey through the rough waters before they get to rest on the shore? Yeah, we are ALL like sea shells and Heaven is The Great Shore.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

About Today...

Good Morning God,


Please help me to get through today...it's gonna be a long day...about 13 hours.


Father I confess that I do not really want to go to that training session AFTER school today.


And I confess that I am whining about it.


Father Please... infuse me with Courage and with Strength.


Father, please put the Right Attitude in my heart.
Father, please let the speaker be engaging and let her words be relevant..
Father, please keep me from cynical thoughts and comments.


Please take the negativity from my mind.


Please Sustain me and Shelter me.


Please give me the Energy, Clarity, Focus, and JOY to claim today in YOUR name.



Father, guide me through this day WHILE I SIT IN YOUR PALM.


Help me to be Salt and Light today God...


In Jesus' Name,


AMEN

No comments: