The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas

The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas
We are all like sea shells tossed about in rough waters and being re-shaped in wondrous ways. But have you ever contemplated the notion that sea shells have to complete their journey through the rough waters before they get to rest on the shore? Yeah, we are ALL like sea shells and Heaven is The Great Shore.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Jesus, Will Rogers, and Finding What We're After.

Greetings Everybody,


This morning I am concentrating on claiming JOY.
I am concentrating on seeing my Blessings as they occur.
I am concentrating listing Blessings that have already occurred.
I am concentrating on anticipating the Blessings that will be occurring very soon.


This morning I am concentrating on Claiming JOY and Seeing Blessings.


Jesus said...


Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."


Will Rogers said...


 "Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."


Clip Art of Will Rogers




Bottom Line: Religious and Secular folks agree....We tend to find what we focus on looking for!


This morning I am concentrating on Claiming Joy and Seeing my Blessings.


In Him,
Grace

No comments: