The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas

The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas
We are all like sea shells tossed about in rough waters and being re-shaped in wondrous ways. But have you ever contemplated the notion that sea shells have to complete their journey through the rough waters before they get to rest on the shore? Yeah, we are ALL like sea shells and Heaven is The Great Shore.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Handing it Over to Jesus_part 2

Greetings Everybody,
This is part 2 of a post called Handing it Over to Jesus....

When I left off from the part 1 on this topic, I posted a series of scriptures and was claiming Gods Peace and Protection regarding a situation that occurred at school.

The basic gist of the situation in question was that a young man in the hallway of my school said some vulgar things, I wrote up a discipline referral , an Administrator got involved and things began to escalate because the mother of the young man does not believe her son said those things.

But God Was In Control.

The situation intensified as an investigation was launched.
Video tapes of my encounter with the student in the hallway were pulled and screened.
Another student who witnessed the event was interviewed.

But God Was In Control.

Results of the Investigation?

1.  There was nothing incriminating about my interaction with the student.

2.  Administration is supporting me.

3.  The student will be assigned to an alternative educational setting for a period of time.

4.  The mother insisted that I be in a meeting that is due to be held tomorrow afternoon...but Administration has released me from the obligation to attend that meeting.

5.  I will not have to subjected to an irrational mom.

6.  I will not have to sit there and listen to her say that I am lying about her son.

7.  I will not have to endure ridicule.

Now if you are sitting there scratching your head wondering how in the world public schools have gotten to the point where a teacher is the one who gets investigated when a kid cusses like a sailor and gets a referral you are not alone. All I can tell you is this:  Satan is working hard at trying to get Christian Teachers to leave public schools.  And he comes up with some incredibly wiley scenarios.

But make no mistake...God Is In Control.

There is a whole lot more to this story than I am going to post right now.

But I will simply say that it's wonderful to be a sheep in HIS Pasture because there IS no Wolf, nor Bear, nor Threat of Any Kind That Can Intimidate The Good Shepherd.

In Him,
Grace


No comments: