The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas

The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas
We are all like sea shells tossed about in rough waters and being re-shaped in wondrous ways. But have you ever contemplated the notion that sea shells have to complete their journey through the rough waters before they get to rest on the shore? Yeah, we are ALL like sea shells and Heaven is The Great Shore.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Right Hand of The Father

Greetings Everybody,
Been pretty busy for the last several days...its been crazy around here.
Lots of family drama going on.
Lots of school drama going on.
Getting that frenzied feeling.
Need to be Still...


So this morning I am returning to TWO of my significant life themes:
-Be Still 
-God's Hand


Psalms 46:10 "0 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God..." 
and
Psalms 89:13 "Your arm is endued with power; your hand is strong, your right hand exalted."   

I found this clipart and it just captures what I am feeling today.


I need to stay in HIS HAND today. 
I need to NOT crawl out.
I need to Recognize His Hand in my Life
And I Need to Be Still and Know That HE is God!


IN Him,
Grace

No comments: