The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas

The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas
We are all like sea shells tossed about in rough waters and being re-shaped in wondrous ways. But have you ever contemplated the notion that sea shells have to complete their journey through the rough waters before they get to rest on the shore? Yeah, we are ALL like sea shells and Heaven is The Great Shore.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

This Earth Is Not OUR Home...We're Only Passin' Through



Greetings All,


God woke me up early this morning...well earlier than usual.
I've been in prayer since about 3:45...today my dad will have surgery to correct a broken fibula (with a metal plate and pins).


God, is in control of how the events of the day will spin out.


He is the Great I Am.


And I know as surely as I know my own name that my daddy has been up in prayer this morning as well.


I have put my fears about what will happen today in Jehovah's Hands.


If Jesus Takes my Daddy to his 
Heavenly HOME today...AMEN


If Jesus Leaves my Daddy 
to live on Here today...AMEN


HIS WILL be done.


Sometimes you realize that God leads you to something...and this morning...just minutes ago...I found this:
Here's the direct link in case you want to find it that way too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpFVJ_JX3DU

And btw...yeah...he looks a bit like my dad!


In Him,
Grace

No comments: