Monday, April 2, 2012
How To Use "The Sneak System"
We all have limitations right?
Asthma is one of mine, and for me that means that I can't be around flowers
(and a whole lot of other things too..truth being told lol).
And yet, I took the photo in this attachment. HOW??????
LOL...I used "The SNEAK SYSTEM" lol
"THE SNEAK SYSTEM":
- Spy some pretty flowers but keep your distance for a little bit.
- Take a deep breath, hold on tight to it...and then sneak up on 'em real fast
with a camera.
- Click and then get outta there before your air runs out and you are forced
to inhale any of the pollen or fragrance.
- Ya don't take time to really focus cause you only have breath enough for one shot.
- And amazingly alot of my flower pics turn out OK.
Happy Easter Everybody
"I DUN BRUNG'D YA SUM FLOWRS"