The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas

The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas
We are all like sea shells tossed about in rough waters and being re-shaped in wondrous ways. But have you ever contemplated the notion that sea shells have to complete their journey through the rough waters before they get to rest on the shore? Yeah, we are ALL like sea shells and Heaven is The Great Shore.

Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm Such A Rookie Blogger Sometimes!!!

Greetings Everybody....
SHEESH.... I really need to apologize to several folks.  There are several of you whom I have now managed to "Follow" twice.  


My whompin' 6 months of blogging gave me the courage to branch out and REACH out to more blogs...and I got to pressing the wrong buttons lol...and I messed up.


So if have managed to plop my little yellow daisy on your Followers list more than once, please feel free to gently   
 "pluck the 2nd daisy". lolol


(Ah well...if that's the biggest mistake I make all weekend it will have been a GRAND weekend indeed. lol)


Happy Weekend Everybody.
Sorry about the Goof Up!


In Him, 
Grace

No comments: