The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas

The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas
We are all like sea shells tossed about in rough waters and being re-shaped in wondrous ways. But have you ever contemplated the notion that sea shells have to complete their journey through the rough waters before they get to rest on the shore? Yeah, we are ALL like sea shells and Heaven is The Great Shore.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bless This Day

Father, your servant is tired.
Please bless this day, for it daunts me and stands before me mocking me.
Teaching is a passion, but it is also very hard work.
I learned long ago that it was Mission Work.
And God, your Missionary is feeling tired and weak.

Renew My Strength God.
Let me Fly with the Eagles
Help me to Run and not be Weary.


Help my mouth to share YOUR words and my teaching to reflect YOUR ways.

God, infuse me with the mental clarity & energy & passion to do all that You have set before me today.
Help me to walk worthy of the name of Christ.
Call me to Excellence today Father, and then please take over for me when I find I am incapable without you.

God, thank you for prayer.
Thank you for the ability to empty myself... only to find myself full again.

Prayer is an amazing thing.

God, please tune my students hearts and minds and ears to me today.
Help them to focus and help me to reach them.

God, please stand in my classroom and block the evil one's attempts to cause disruption,strife & apathy.
God, hide my classroom in the hedge.
Let it be a place of enrichment and prosperity for the minds and souls of my students.

Father please:
Protect me/us, Provide for me/us, Prepare me/us, Purpose me/us, and Position me/us.

In Jesus Name,
AMEN

No comments: