The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas

The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas
We are all like sea shells tossed about in rough waters and being re-shaped in wondrous ways. But have you ever contemplated the notion that sea shells have to complete their journey through the rough waters before they get to rest on the shore? Yeah, we are ALL like sea shells and Heaven is The Great Shore.

Friday, July 6, 2012

My Wee Movie Review of Disney's BRAVE

Greetings Everybody,
Wanna tell you about a fun movie we went to see yesterday: Disney's Brave. 
So consider this a blatant commercial lol. 


Warning..."wee spoiler-alert at the end of this post".


Now on to the gist of this post: I thoroughly enjoyed this movie


Having known a few Scots in my day, I couldn't help but chuckle at the characters.
And having survived the minefields of mother-daughter relations...I was immediately in-tune with this movie.


An EXTRA BONUS is that the short film shown before the movie, La Luna, is a total treasure. It just took my breath away & I literally sighed out loud at one point.


The young and the young-at-heart will love Disney's Brave and the beautiful short feature La Luna.

Spoiler Alert: I should probably let you know that at one point, you will see animated bare bottoms, cause Scots don't wear anything under those kilts and if a kilt must be used to make a rope-ladder, then what's a bare-bottomed lad to do but carry on once he is back down from the roof of the castle???


It's funny but not vulgar.


Still if you are concerned...do cover your children's eyes...and your own.


Hope that wasn't too much of a spoiler for everybody...and I hope you get a chance to see these films.


In Him
Grace

No comments: