The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas

The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas
We are all like sea shells tossed about in rough waters and being re-shaped in wondrous ways. But have you ever contemplated the notion that sea shells have to complete their journey through the rough waters before they get to rest on the shore? Yeah, we are ALL like sea shells and Heaven is The Great Shore.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Long May She Wave

Greetings Everybody,
Happy 4th of July to all of the U. S. folks who are reading this blog...whether you are on our soil or are scattered abroad.


I am happy to celebrate our freedom today.
And I hope YOU are too.
Blessings to each and every one of you.


In Him,
Grace.
P.S...LONG MAY SHE WAVE
I took this photo this morning. It's the print on the front of a shirt that came from Walmart...which was ironically made in El Salvador.  I DID stop to consider the political and financial implications of purchasing this inexpensive shirt. And because I DID, I also wanted to take the time to post that it was MADE in El Salvador.
"May God Bless the Hands and Homes of the workers who Made this Shirt....AMEN!"

No comments: