The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas

The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas
We are all like sea shells tossed about in rough waters and being re-shaped in wondrous ways. But have you ever contemplated the notion that sea shells have to complete their journey through the rough waters before they get to rest on the shore? Yeah, we are ALL like sea shells and Heaven is The Great Shore.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Rested, Ready, and Reflective

Greetings Everybody,


This Morning I find myself Rested and Ready for the Day!
My Perspective is Reflective.
And I am thinking about how wonderful it is to be alive.


Spring is already sneaking up on us.
Trees are full of tiny little buds.
Birds are chirpy.
And I am a "happy camper".


I am aware that God loves me.
And am aware that He has lifted the weight of yesterdays guilts from me.


Psalms 103:12 "as far as the east is from the west, 
   so far has he removed our transgressions from us".

Ya know, there are a ton of soaps and detergents and stain removers with advertisements that talk about getting tough dirt out of our clothing, flooring, cars, hair, skin and teeth.
image credit: clipartguide.com

They often claim to leave such areas looking sparkling clean...

But there is something amazing about having ones SOUL feel clean again...isn't there!

1 John 1:7 "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin."

image credit: www.faithclipart.com

God Is Good at What He Does!

In Him,
Grace


No comments: