The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas

The Reward for Surviving Rough Seas
We are all like sea shells tossed about in rough waters and being re-shaped in wondrous ways. But have you ever contemplated the notion that sea shells have to complete their journey through the rough waters before they get to rest on the shore? Yeah, we are ALL like sea shells and Heaven is The Great Shore.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

SENSA update

Greetings Everybody,
Here's my weight loss SENSA update:

SENSA is really a pretty amazing product.

20 pounds gone since July 2.
And I am NOT hungry.
Extremely content with smaller portion sizes.
My belt size has gone down two notches.

And I have been "shopping in my own closet" and enjoying getting into clothes that used to be too tight.

I dig this product.

No side effects...no jittery feelings...no nervousness...I sleep well, function well at work and home, and don't have any stomach troubles over this stuff either.

Shockingly simple and effective.

Will keep you guys updated as the weight continues to fall off.

In Him,
Grace

2 comments:

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

Wonderful news on your weight loss, I know you have got to feel better. Bravo!

Grace said...

Thanks Tammy!
Hope your saturday is going well. I have a grandson who is visiting me and he just woke up from a nap.better go check on him.

In Him,
Grace